The past couple weeks have been very busy for me so I havent got to blog. Last week I got all of my application and references sent of to YWAM so in a couple days I should hear back to know for sure that I have been excepted to go on the trip to the Dominican Republic. This next week I will be very nervous to find out if I have been excepted to go on the mission trip then I have to start raising my funding to go on the trip. I have had school work and basketball so I haven't got to have much of a chance to fill everybody in on how my application process was going. I ask that I will be in your prayers for the upcoming week so that I will get some news on my trip and hopefully start raising money for the trip.
This is all for now,
Christian
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Very busy couple weeks
Posted by Christian at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment