Today I got a great and exciting phone call. The mission agency that I applied to go on the trip to the Dominican Republic this summer. I have been accepted!!!!!!:)!!!! I am so excited! There isn't a word to describe have excited I am to get the experience to go on such a life changing adventure. My next step will be to start rasing my funding to go on the trip. Raisng the all the support makes me nervous but in know God provides. I just ask that everyone would remeber me in their prayers as I start to raise my support to get to go on such an amazing adventure.
Christian
P.S. Now that I have got some good news and can start my next steps I will blog more often and keep everyone updated during the my process.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Great NEWS!!!!!
Posted by Christian at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment